1. Know where you're going: Set actionable and attainable goals over a marked period of time.
Check out the rest of this great article by clicking on the link below:
Some of our top contributing authors and industry experts, such as Ryan Robinson, Ann Logue, Jordan Kasteler, Susan Johnston Taylor and more address marketing and search engine optimization issues, strategies, trends and best practices that will help your startup succeed.
This is one e-book you won't want to miss out on. Click the link below to access it.
1. Start with an executive summary, which is absolutely essential.
For the rest of the tips, and helpful tools, click below!
StartupNation has partnered with Rapid Finance, one of the biggest names in the alternative business financing industry, to provide our readers with an exclusive guide to small business financing.
For a limited-time, download the FREE e-book to learn how to:
- Get cash for your business—fast!
- Get funded with bad credit
- Discover business funding options that offer flexibility
- Debunk common myths about small business funding
If you would like to learn more about pitch decks, download our free Pitch Deck Fundamentals (produced by Venture Formations) e-book here.