Tips and Tools For Writing a Stronger Business Plan

Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 908administrator Site Admin
edited March 19 in Business Planning
Reuben Yonatan, CEO of GetVoIP and StartupNation contributor, explains his tips and tools for writing a stronger business plan. 

1. Start with an executive summary, which is absolutely essential. 

For the rest of the tips, and helpful tools, click below!

https://goo.gl/58zxYE

Ryan O'Bleness
Community Manager
StartupNation, LLC

Comments

• YourBizGuruYourBizGuru Posts: 3subscriber Member
    I have learnt the entrepreneur is a key ingredient to creating a successful business plan. It is sort of like cooking Jamaican red peas soup but leaving out the key ingredient red peas so you will probably end up with chicken soup...still soup but not the flavour you were expecting? A customize well written business plan with you in mind is a must.to acheive the flavour you are looking for in your business check out my gig on Fiverr YourBizGuru if this is what you are looking for.
  • HicinkoHicinko United StatesPosts: 3subscriber Member
    Being an entrepreneur is of great significance and importance in one's life. However, in this field what makes you stand apart is the fact that how creative and innovative you are. 
  • RajeshRajesh Posts: 1subscriber Member
    I have learnt the entrepreneur is a key ingredient to creating a successful business plan. It is sort of like cooking Jamaican red peas soup but leaving out the key ingredient red peas so you will probably end up with chicken soup...still soup but not the flavour you were expecting? A customize well written business plan with you in mind is a must.to acheive the flavour you are looking for in your business check out my gig on Fiverr YourBizGuru if this is what you are looking for.
    Great words man. I totally agree with you.
  • emnaemna UKPosts: 10subscriber Bronze Level Member
    Being an entrepreneur is of fantastic importance and importance in one's existence. however, in this discipline what makes you stand apart is the truth that how innovative and innovative you're.