WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What you do to get business leads?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sandra YanceySandra Yancey subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member

Lead generation is a critical way of getting your message to the right people. There are tons of valuable strategies to generate leads for your business. You just need to find out what works for you and scale it.

• Use Facebook Lead ADS campaign
    • Content Marketing
    • Try to offer demo/test of your product
    • Use LinkedIn for Lead generation
    • Email marketing and automation
  • Options
    DenefitsDenefits subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    • Directly engage with leads. ...
    • Deploy outbound & inbound marketing. ...
    • Invest in new technology. ...
    • Find leads on Twitter. ...
    • Develop & optimize informative content. ...
    • 6. Make your Tweets sing. ...
    • Tap into databases. ...
    • Market through LinkedIn.

• Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well to get the business leads you must have strong grip on you marketing strategy to generate leads. You can reach to the leads by usine multiple platforms. Now a days social media platforms are your best friend and allows you to reach to the portential customers or generate leads. You need find the related groups and find your target audience and educate them about what you are offering can help you to get the leads.
    There are some other techniques Like SEO and email marketing which can also help you to generate traffice organically.
    Make sure you develope and share optimize and informative content and share it accross multiple platforms. Here are some business trends to make you successful.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • Options
    David WilliamDavid William subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
  • Options
    VikkiVikki subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    If you have a website, for real time B2B Leads Generation I suggest to try MiragetLeads(https://miraget.com/), a tool which uses anonymous IP detection method for generating leads (you can find out what companies visit your business website). A big advantage of this method is that site visitors do not receive any pop-ups.  

It comes as a plugin and an API.
  • Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    It would surely interest you that what are the sure-shot ways to achieve this goal of taking the lead? For this, you need to be aware of the market, what are the strategies being followed, what are the requirements being fulfilled, and what are the latest technology options available to aid you to automate and advance your business; so that you can formulate your business strategy according to the needs. Here are the business trends suggestions that will help you become a success.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup