WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What you do to get business leads?

Comments

• Options
    AbiahAliceAbiahAlice subscriber Posts: 1
    For good quality business leads, I would suggest registering your business on an authorized online business portal. You can browse the website http://www.findtheneedle.co.uk and get your business registered there to collect good leads for your business.
  • Options
    SilverlaneSilverlane subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    Not all businesses capitalize on digital marketing. If the local community is your target, you will do better by using the traditional method. You can send out postcards with coupons or vouchers to the neighborhood. Those who come with the postcards are people who are interested with the product or service that you offer. That's genuine business lead.

What we do is add an email text box at the back. When customers come to us we politely ask them to enter their email address. Then we use those email addresses to build customer relationship and loyalty.
  • Options
    MelissaForziatMelissaForziat subscriber Posts: 3
    I am a fan of having multiple streams of marketing for any given target market. I personally use speaking engagements, social media, list building/direct outreach, and partnership cross-marketing to create the base of my marketing funnel.
    Small Business Marketing Coach and author of Small Business Marketing on a Budget http://melissaforziatevents.com/small-b ... get-ebook/
  • Options
    PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    For business leads,I would advise you to go for Email marketing; there is a technique called hybrid email marketing in which it offers multiple SMTP's to send bulk email to your audience in less time which gives you genuine traffic and good business leads.For this, i have used a tool named Easysendy Pro which proved quite useful to me.
  • Options
    heris charlesheris charles subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    Business leads collect from various sources, but collect quality it only helps to improve business growth. For my experience, get leads information from social media, and another important way is Google forms. Using this forms to collect strong lead sources, if you have customer management system through this tool to manage all lead and process easily conversion. I have been using Apptivo, it helps to improve business leads and growth.
  • Options
    annerobertsanneroberts subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    Sales and marketing experts share their lead-generation tips, including ... Beyond this, you will have tremendous credibility with the prospect since ... percent of consumers business or otherwise go to Google search first.
  • Options
    NikkyLiNikkyLi subscriber Posts: 7
    It's refreshing to work with scope company http://www.scopecreative.com.au that understands the passion and commitment that a business owner has for their business. It's a real blessing when that company's passion and commitment is to help grow MY business! That's what we found with scope. Looking forward to many more years of growth and making a difference in as many lives as possible.
    These guys raised the rating of my company
  • Options
    Adam JonesAdam Jones subscriber Posts: 124 Silver Level Member
    Lead generation is a mystery to many business owners. Try these strategies to help you generate meaningful leads.
    1. Small Batch Direct Mail
    2. Relevant Warm Calling
    3. Smart Networking
    4. Interview Ideal Clients
    5. Paid Traffic
  • Options
    Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    Oh this is such a broad topic...there are countless ways for lead generation. You can generate leads through 

Blog - Link your blog to your website, add blog subscription buttons, add social media icons, provide free downloadable content, add actionable CTA buttons. 
    Social media - Post Twitter and Facebook content, join LinkedIn groups, join Google+ hangouts, 
    PPC ads - Facebook pay per click ads
    Posting videos - Use video marketing sites like YouTube and Daily Motion and post videos. 
    Organizing seminars and webinars 
    Get referrals from colleagues, friends etc. 
    Email marketing -  Send email campaigns to prospective leads
    Buy leads from lead generation companies, search engine websites like Yellow Pages or JustDial etc.
  • Options
    Alberto G. MorrisonAlberto G. Morrison subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Know how B2B companies should be generating leads through digital marketing in 2018.
    First things first, what is lead generation?
    Lead generation is the process of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into someone who has indicated interest in your company’s product.
    Not, all leads sent over to salespeople are properly qualified. To avoid this problem leads can be categorized into two groups:
    Marketing qualified leads (MQL)
    Sales qualified leads (SQL)
    B2B Lead generation starter kit
    Before you can start reeling in the leads, there are a few things you need to get you started.
    1. Customer Persona
    2. Content
    3. Landing page
    4. Form and call to action (CTA)
    Driving leads to your landing page.
    Social media
    Lead Nurturing (turning MQLs into SQL’s)
  • Options
    Ziya PathanZiya Pathan subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Let's unpack some smart ways you can generate more leads for your business right now.
    1. Directly engage with leads.
    2. Deploy outbound & inbound marketing.
    3. Invest in new technology.
    4. Find leads on Twitter.
    5. Develop & optimize informative content.
    6. Make your Tweets sing.
    7. Tap into databases.
    8. Market through LinkedIn.
  • Options
    Ziya PathanZiya Pathan subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Here is a quick overview of some of the highly effective strategies you can use to generate many more qualified leads and clients for your business.

1. Offer a free software tool on your site
    2. Share videos on YouTube
    3. Participate in forums
    4. Don’t forget to add your signature
    5. Use email marketing
    There is a also called a free tool QuickBox that helps you create a quiz in a few easy steps and publish it on your blog.
  • Options
    monikagabmonikagab subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    You need to find the largest and most active groups on LinkedIn or FB for your niche market. Notice the underline on ‘most active’. There are tons of groups which consist of a bunch of robots. You need to find the biggest and most active group for your target market.
    Another thing to look for is any promotional materials being advertised in the group.

In my case, I bring most traffic possible on my blog.exai.com through different platforms, give them quality content and over 70% of the visitors have signed up for newsletters. No better way of collecting leads.
  • Options
    Olivia CaitlinOlivia Caitlin subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    edited May 2018
    Well there are lot of things which we are doing to get business leads but our primary focus is to market our business though word of mouth. as this is the best and cheapest way to get customers and referral marketing is another way of getting new customers. But for all this you need to create a health and friendly relations with the clients. about 60%of our clients comes from referral. The other things we are doing is increasing our presence on social media and vote for good cause like save earth campaign, Cleanliness campaigns, social events and by donation.
  • Options
    RjMaanRjMaan subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Yeah, I agree with you. Social media plays an important role in building of one's business. It also depends on luck and hard work on creation of strong online business.