WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

MDM Tools needs assistance!

zskot75zskot75 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hey everyone! I'm a new 22 year old to the business world, and it just so happens that I've decided to open up my own power tool company. Before I became official I would buy from my distributor here in Sacramento, CA, and sell off the books to haggling locals. Once I made enough money from doing that I decided to file all the proper paperwork to become an official business. After that I worked on my shopify shop, and finished it within a month. Since my opening in December, I've only had 3 orders with 2 of them being one customer from before, and another through the college I'm attending. I'm at a stand still, and I have not a single clue of what to do next. I need to increase traffic to my shop, and conversions, but I feel like it's difficult to compete locally with my distributor because they dominate northern California, and have now recently within the past 6 months started moving down south. They also have the funds to acquire a vast amount of inventory while I'm measly drop shipping their products to whomever wishes to buy. Thoughts anyone? Anything will help greatly, I'm just lost right now, and am at a loss so far this year. You can check out the shop here at www.mdmtoolsonline.com

Comments