WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi Everyone! Can you give me feedback on my website?

priscillapriscilla subscriber Posts: 4 Member
Hi Everyone,

Match Your Vibe is a website that helps couples to find fashionable matching outfits online.

I launched my website in September and we are looking to improve the user experience and UX design.

Can you please let me know what you think about it? IAs I am a new member I cannot post the link but if you type matchyourvibe.com you will be able to find it.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Priscilla

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Here is a clickable link to your website: https://matchyourvibe.com/ 

A few things: 
    • You mentioned you're in Europe earlier, so prices are obviously in euros. But do you have any kind of currency calculator that would show the price in American dollars for U.S. customers? 
    •  I like the color scheme 
    • The image sizes, especially at the top, seem a little bit gaudy/big. Perhaps consider shrinking that down and bringing more content up. 
    • The sign-in option screen doesn't really explain what users are signing up for or what the benefit of becoming a member is. If a user doesn't want to  purchase something that day, you need to give them a compelling reason to give you their information and come back as a returning visitor. 
    • The constant chat notifications are a little bit irritating. 
    This is an interesting concept. Have you garnered a lot of interest from couples? 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Cara O'BlenessCara O'Bleness administrator Posts: 68 Site Admin
    Hi, @priscilla. Welcome to the StartupNation community, and congratulations on the launch of Match Your Vibe! My first thought upon looking at the site is that you have great imagery, and the site is easy to navigate (both mobile and desktop). The first question that crosses my mind while browsing is, do you ship to the U.S? Prices are not shown in USD, and there is nothing under the delivery tab that specifically states shipping/return policies outside of the UK. 
    Cara O'Bleness
    Content Director
    StartupNation
  • Options
    amritamrit subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Hi Priscilla. Your website is built on Shopify. The really like the colors, and the blank spaces, which makes the website look very neat.

I also think it is very well optimized for conversions, as you are collecting email addresses, and have a chat there. And also have a visible strip with your discount at the top.

You are all set.

Good luck with your business.

Amrit