WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What's the best way to gain traction for your work when you're working at a start-up?

I'm a member of a fintech start-up and we're looking to write articles about business and tech that we can promote heavily, except we don't have much of a platform. Anyone with experience building an audience from the ground up have any advice that might help me to generate more views with the stories I write?

Answers

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited March 2017
    With blog writing, you want to have a clear topic that relates to everyone in your target audience. This means, do not write blogs promoting your products, but rather about topics in the business and tech industries where you can position yourself as an authority. You need to write blogs that solve a problem for your potential customers, and that familiarizes them with your company's offerings. Link back to products and other web pages on your site to keep them engaged and inform. Link to other credible websites as well. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC