WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking For Help Launching A Web-Based Business

FrankMFrankM subscriber Posts: 1

I’ve developed an automated market timing system to time exchange traded funds (ETFs). It has two objectives: to consistently outperform financial market averages, and to minimize the risk of doing so.
Since 2000 (back-tested) my system has grown an initial investment over 800%, while the S&P 500 has actually lost money. My model is even making money in the current market (It’s showing we should all be in long-term bonds – BTTRX, TLT, etc).
I would like to offer this service to interested investors (weekly buy/hold/sell alerts), but I need a couple partners to help me get my ideas off the ground. I’m looking for:

1)

A website design guru that can create and host a concise and informative site.

2)

A marketing/sales person with a plan to grow business.

Please email me (fmsweep@comcast.net) if you’re interested in teaming up. I could use the same two types of people in another (more complicated) venture as well.

FrankM9/15/2008 2:31 PM

Comments

• Options
    shai8181shai8181 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    Your idea sounds great and I happen to know someone who spent 2 years creating a software that sounds a bit similar to yours. He is almost done with it, so I cannot reveal anything until he finishes in about 2 weeks.
    Anyway, if budget is an issue, you can find excellent people on www.elance.com to design a website, etc. Just post your project and wait for the offers to come in.
    Good luck!