WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Wyoming Crafts

jenakajenaka subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Marketing
Hello, I developed a website for Native American Crafters in Wyoming, specifically on the Wind River Reservation and adjoining areas. The website is not only a site to be selling but it also is informational about the area and the people here. Now I need ideas as of to davertise, promote and get this site in to circulation. Please help! I am new to this and still in the baby stage when it comes to cyberspace and advertising.
You find me at www,wyomingwindrivercrafts.com
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    I`ve been through the Wind River Reservation on a cycling trip. Crowheart Butte is one of my favorite landmarks. Beautiful area.
    If you`re a novice, you should go to the library/bookstore and read a few books on marketing and promotion. A college level textbook would be most useful for learning fundamentals. There are numerous books on Internet-based promotion and so forth.
    Hope this helps.