WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Business

RoyalTravelPlusRoyalTravelPlus subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Startup Funding
Hello all I am new to the website, but I was wondering if I could get some help.  I am in the process of starting a homebased business and I need advice on how to get funding.  I have the business name and I am filling out the paper work to get the business registered and all of that, but, I am going to need a few strategic ideas for financing and just getting everything up and running. If anyone has any advice please respond thank you.  Be Blessed!!

Comments

• RoyalTravelPlusRoyalTravelPlus subscriber Posts: 1
    The home based business that I am starting is a travel agency.
    As far as funding is concerned I am looking at trying to get my hands on about $50,000.00 for supplies and services like:  internet service, computer, laptop for mobile business, computer software ect.
    As far as a business plan goes, I am working on that at this very moment.
    I had already decided to do the bootstrapping thing.  I have a full time job and I had already made up my mind to keep it for the next, maybe, two or so years.
    I just need a little coaching getting things off of the ground. You know, someone who can show me the ropes.
    Thanks for the welcome and I will be looking forward to hearing some more of your advice about being an Entrepenuer. Thank you for your reply.  Be Blessed.

• RoyalTravelPlusRoyalTravelPlus subscriber Posts: 1
    As far as the business plan goes, I am in the process of getting that done right now.  I also did a search in my area for banks that loan to small businesses.
    If you have any more thoughts please feel free to post them.  In the mean time I`ll keep in touch.  Thanks for your help sir, and if I don`t talk to you soon have a good weekend. Be Blessed!!