WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you think about Net Work Marketing

KingofIgniteKingofIgnite subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2006 in Selecting a Business
I am in a Net Work Marketing company in Texas that changes customers electricity bills over to our company. Does anyone have any suggestions or interests in Net Work Marketing Companies.

Comments

• Options
    david1david1 subscriber Posts: 2
    We do Pre-Paid Legal. It does for attorney bills what health insurance does for medical bills. I have been in about 6 different companies, and never even come close to making this kind of money. Last month we took home over $900 working about 3 hours per week. Now I can promise it wasn`t a get-rich-quick scheme for me. Persistence paid off for me due to the fact that I had a great company with uncompromised products. I also sleep very well at night knowing that I have a product that can really change people`s lives. If there is any competition, I have not seen it yet. I look foward to hearing from you soon if you so decide. Good luck in whatever endeavor life leads you. Just remember always work for yourself. http://www.djoyner.com</A> david12006-12-11 22:44:41