WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The new site is open for business

CaboBillCaboBill subscriber Posts: 13
edited December 2006 in Marketing
I have recently reopened my Cabo Loco t-shirt site on CafePress.com ( www.cafepress.com/caboloco</A> ).  The shirts, sweatshirts and accessories all have a classy, tropical theme to them.  I know that I will need some help with some HTML stuff for the site, but I would love to hear what you all think of the designs and the layout of the site.  Any and all input is greatly appreciated; good, bad, or indifferent.  If you see something you like, or something a friend would like, please let them know about the site.
Thanks to you all,
Bill

Comments

• Options
    ChuckChuck subscriber Posts: 6
    Looks pretty good Bill, I had the same question as Craig about costs; I`m familiar with CafePress, but haven`t seen these seemingly more personalized storefronts (admittedly I haven`t followed them for some time).  What`s the cost and effort involved in setting one up (I`m sure the community would be interested to find out about your experience with this service).