WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Licensing TO Disney

materiousmaterious subscriber Posts: 2
I am hoping that someone may have a contact or suggestions on how I would approach Disney with a product idea that they would use and sell in their theme parks/hotels/stores.  
I do not wish to use Disney images on my product, but instead I want to license my idea to them.
I know that there is the DCP, Disney Consumer Products, but from what i can tell from their website, they seem to deal mostly with licensing Disney likenesses to manufacturers.
Any help would be great.  Thanks!
Bruce

Comments

• Options
    legsx3thanks for your response.  any help would be great.  are you sure that what you say is not for getting a license to use disney images on your own product?  otherwise, why would disney care how long i had been in business if i have a great idea for them to license from me?thanks again,bruce
  • Options
    thanks for your reply.  it still looks like this is for a process through which disney would grant me a license to put mickey on my product.  unfortunately it will take 10 weeks to get a response back from them to see if this is the correct avenue.   thanks for your help.