Best Funding Resource Ever...?

Sparky68Sparky68 Posts: 3subscriber
edited May 2008 in Startup Funding
I have a colleague that runs the Scottish Institute for Enterprise and has created what is possibly the greatest single funding resource ever...

http://www.sie.ac.uk/resources_businesslinks.aspx

Many of these funds are of course limited geographically, but there are some good international opportunities too.

Does anyone else know of similar resources in other areas? I`d be glad to hear about them.

Best wishes,

Mark Taylor

www.eriskay-associates.co.uk  

Comments

• aprimeaprime Posts: 0subscriber
    I need investors for my Building Column Manufacturer factory
    in South Africa.
    South Africa have a huge growth rate at the moment business is booming but, they still use illegal asbestos columns  
    I have develop columns that is just as strong as asbestos columns but much stronger than the fibre cement columns that they use as a alternative to asbestos and they only produce about 40% of the required quantity.
    The asbestos pipes is currently coming from Zimbabwe or better said not coming out of there . the others from Mozambique with such shocking quality they fit nowhere.
    With a database of over 4000 potential customers, a relative cheap labour market, a good quality product at the right price this business has huge potential,
    A full business plan is available that can be emailed to you.