WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Best Funding Resource Ever...?

Sparky68Sparky68 subscriber Posts: 3
edited May 2008 in Startup Funding
I have a colleague that runs the Scottish Institute for Enterprise and has created what is possibly the greatest single funding resource ever...

http://www.sie.ac.uk/resources_businesslinks.aspx

Many of these funds are of course limited geographically, but there are some good international opportunities too.

Does anyone else know of similar resources in other areas? I`d be glad to hear about them.

Best wishes,

Mark Taylor

www.eriskay-associates.co.uk  

Comments

• Options
    aprimeaprime subscriber Posts: 0
    I need investors for my Building Column Manufacturer factory
    in South Africa.
    South Africa have a huge growth rate at the moment business is booming but, they still use illegal asbestos columns  
    I have develop columns that is just as strong as asbestos columns but much stronger than the fibre cement columns that they use as a alternative to asbestos and they only produce about 40% of the required quantity.
    The asbestos pipes is currently coming from Zimbabwe or better said not coming out of there . the others from Mozambique with such shocking quality they fit nowhere.
    With a database of over 4000 potential customers, a relative cheap labour market, a good quality product at the right price this business has huge potential,
    A full business plan is available that can be emailed to you.