WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Starting a junk/clutter removal business.

2»

Comments

• Options
    vistavista subscriber Posts: 0
    <blockquote><strong><a href="/community/profile/vista">vista</a> said:</strong><br />It's funny, the junk removal scene is getting crowded FAST even in my small town. The good news seems to be when you get deep into a business other opportunities seem to come around. The biggest thing I have learned with our business is keep on chugging along. The junk removal business is VERY cyclical but if you watch for other opportunities you will excel. Keep an open mind.
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://vistacleanaz.com&quot;&gt;junk removal Tucson&lt;/a&gt;</blockquote><br />
  • Options
    KevinFoxKevinFox subscriber Posts: 0
    College Hunks Hauling Junk is a franchise that offers these services. They have a proven model of great financial success... also provides a friendly lifestyle model with free time for vacations and spending time with family.

Here is my review of the franchise: http://franchisebusiness.reviews/reside ... se-review/
  • Options
    sanfordjunkremovalsanfordjunkremoval subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Chris if you're looking to get started all you need is a truck or trailer. Post jobs on craigslist and be sure to update your post daily. Once you get established a little you can register yourself with the state and form a business. You can then do all kinds of marketing from there. One that you should focus on is ranking in Google first page and it's map pack. You'll need a website built to get there. I used a simple lead generation website. Something simple to get the calls coming in. Here's an example of my site. www.sanfordjunkremoval.com. You'll see it's not cluttered just a simple number.
  • Options
    LipeoveLipeove subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    There are many junk removal services in the world, I found professional junk removal services in the New York and find it very good.
  • Options
    scott.booker.junkremovalscott.booker.junkremoval subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    You can also try Junk B gone if you are looking for a best hauling service.
  • Options
    scott.booker.junkremovalscott.booker.junkremoval subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    You can also try Junk B gone if you are looking for a hauling service.
  • Options
    Skylar360Skylar360 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    More specifically than just SEO and PPC, Local SEO is super important for junk removal. Build out your local Google My Business listing, get reviews, and create posts weekly. This is much quicker than doing SEO on a website.

A client of mine, trashcosolutions.com gets nearly no organic traffic to their website but gets 8-10 leads from the Google My Business listing and they only started a few months ago. So your Google My Business (GMB) listing. I cannot stress the importance of that for local businesses enough.

• Options
    scottsdalejunkscottsdalejunk subscriber Posts: 1 Member

We have recently started our new junk removal company and came across this article. 

Really appreciate you taking the time to educate us on this. I would have never thought of some of these secrets, but it makes perfect sense.

Junkyard removal by no means is an exciting topic to write about, but you did an excellent job keeping it entertaining and not boring. Thanks a ton.

www.scottsdalejunk.com

• Options
    trashcanwillytrashcanwilly subscriber Posts: 1 Member

If you need help and decided to open a junk removal company feel free to give me a call I have opened three, and did it all with literally $100 when I first started... now we do 3 million 10 years later. Im always down to help others succeed.

Steve Heimsath

603-341-9210

• Options
    davidbarlowdavidbarlow subscriber Posts: 1 Member

We have experts from junk removal powder springs ga for junk hauling, whenever we need junk cleanup. They are there to help.