Need some PR help

dayDreamerdayDreamer Posts: 40subscriber
edited September 2008 in Public Relations
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a good marketing/advertising firm that can help me market and promote a clothing line?  Are there marketing firms out there that are industry specific?

I need help with a promotional package, stationery, web design, and trade show display.  Would a marketing firm do any or all of this?

Thanks  for your help in advance,
DayDreamer (In Action)
DayDreamer9/29/2008 10:32 AM

Comments

• PRProPRPro Posts: 25subscriber
    Hi DayDreamer,

There are many advertising and marketing companies that can help you with all aspects of your marketing and publicity activities. However, just a note of caution - Be sure you conduct some research before hiring anyone.

You`ll want to review your goals for marketing activities and your budget. Then, you`ll have a much better chance of finding the right person who can help you accomplish your goals within your budget.

Hope this helps,
    Melanie

• stonesledgestonesledge Posts: 8subscriber
    Day dreamer, one thing I learned over the years is one, you get what you pay for, get references and do your due diligence..remember a one man show can not handle all your various needs but a larger firm may. This is your business, take it very serious and talk to people who are serious about what they do and get results.

Erin
  • ChicagoMusicChicagoMusic Posts: 3subscriber
    I can do SEO and Search Engine Submission and Optimization and drive taffic i am good @ that. Let me know if you need help with that i will need the following things

domain name
    your email address

Once i index your domain to every search engine known to god even over-seas ones i will require a payment via paypal however you will be properly submitted to search engines and your site will gain traffic over i would say 2-4 months.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a good marketing/advertising firm that can help me market and promote a clothing line?  Are there marketing firms out there that are industry specific?

I need help with a promotional package, stationery, web design, and trade show display.  Would a marketing firm do any or all of this?

Thanks  for your help in advance,
    DayDreamer (In Action)

• redfishredfish Posts: 10subscriber
    I`d recommend a brick and mortar look.  No offense to startupnation.com but there`s a lot of phising going on.  Too many inexperienced begging for work and hoping to land something.  If you`re going to be successful, you`re going to need someone with experience in all areas...  Web design isn`t your focus.  If the company isn`t great with it and doesn`t specialize in it, they`ll let you know - and they`ll probably refer you.  Or they`ll probably outsource it, and you`ll never know.
    Do your research, and get what you need done.  Like mentioned above - you get what you pay for.  Don`t cut corners.  Do it right.