WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need some PR help

dayDreamerdayDreamer subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
edited September 2008 in Public Relations
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a good marketing/advertising firm that can help me market and promote a clothing line?  Are there marketing firms out there that are industry specific?

I need help with a promotional package, stationery, web design, and trade show display.  Would a marketing firm do any or all of this?

Thanks  for your help in advance,
DayDreamer (In Action)
DayDreamer9/29/2008 10:32 AM

Comments

• Options
    PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Hi DayDreamer,

There are many advertising and marketing companies that can help you with all aspects of your marketing and publicity activities. However, just a note of caution - Be sure you conduct some research before hiring anyone.

You`ll want to review your goals for marketing activities and your budget. Then, you`ll have a much better chance of finding the right person who can help you accomplish your goals within your budget.

Hope this helps,
    Melanie

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Day dreamer, one thing I learned over the years is one, you get what you pay for, get references and do your due diligence..remember a one man show can not handle all your various needs but a larger firm may. This is your business, take it very serious and talk to people who are serious about what they do and get results.

Erin
  • Options
    ChicagoMusicChicagoMusic subscriber Posts: 3
    I can do SEO and Search Engine Submission and Optimization and drive taffic i am good @ that. Let me know if you need help with that i will need the following things

domain name
    your email address

Once i index your domain to every search engine known to god even over-seas ones i will require a payment via paypal however you will be properly submitted to search engines and your site will gain traffic over i would say 2-4 months.

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a good marketing/advertising firm that can help me market and promote a clothing line?  Are there marketing firms out there that are industry specific?

I need help with a promotional package, stationery, web design, and trade show display.  Would a marketing firm do any or all of this?

Thanks  for your help in advance,
    DayDreamer (In Action)

• Options
    redfishredfish subscriber Posts: 10
    I`d recommend a brick and mortar look.  No offense to startupnation.com but there`s a lot of phising going on.  Too many inexperienced begging for work and hoping to land something.  If you`re going to be successful, you`re going to need someone with experience in all areas...  Web design isn`t your focus.  If the company isn`t great with it and doesn`t specialize in it, they`ll let you know - and they`ll probably refer you.  Or they`ll probably outsource it, and you`ll never know.
    Do your research, and get what you need done.  Like mentioned above - you get what you pay for.  Don`t cut corners.  Do it right.