Busenss web-sites

SandroSandro subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Thought Leadership
Hello,

help me please to find business web-sites (community/forums), like startupnation.com , where people are discussing: small business, investments, managment & cooperation. I like this site very much - just want to open the mind.

My goal is to find partners in US for feature cooperation.

Kind regards,
Alexander

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 8
    Mitey Mite , great recommend!
  • SandroSandro subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you TigerTaco!  You right with the "asking girlfriend...", but if it`s works why not? And this information can be useful for all people on this forum to open the mind little bit more.

Tank you MiteyMite!
  • SandroSandro subscriber Posts: 2
    Sandro,
    Remember that there`s a difference between doing something and talking about doing something. You can likely find all sorts of places to talk about business with folks, large businesses or small, it doesn`t really matter. But for what purpose?

Purpose? To find partners for joint venture & learn more about doing business in US. Internet  is one of the way to do this. Final goal is - to move to America in feature (5-10 years), because I see US comfortable for doing business, there live my father & some my friends. Today I have strong business in Russia & some experience, but it`s different from US.

Kind regards,
    Alexander
    Sandro7/17/2008 4:21 AM