WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Busenss web-sites

SandroSandro subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Thought Leadership
Hello,

help me please to find business web-sites (community/forums), like startupnation.com , where people are discussing: small business, investments, managment & cooperation. I like this site very much - just want to open the mind.

My goal is to find partners in US for feature cooperation.

Kind regards,
Alexander

Comments

• Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Mitey Mite , great recommend!
  • Options
    Thank you TigerTaco!  You right with the "asking girlfriend...", but if it`s works why not? And this information can be useful for all people on this forum to open the mind little bit more.

Tank you MiteyMite!
  • Options
    Sandro,
    Remember that there`s a difference between doing something and talking about doing something. You can likely find all sorts of places to talk about business with folks, large businesses or small, it doesn`t really matter. But for what purpose?

Purpose? To find partners for joint venture & learn more about doing business in US. Internet  is one of the way to do this. Final goal is - to move to America in feature (5-10 years), because I see US comfortable for doing business, there live my father & some my friends. Today I have strong business in Russia & some experience, but it`s different from US.

Kind regards,
    Alexander
    Sandro7/17/2008 4:21 AM