I’ll give my idea to you........

WildgeasWildgeas Posts: 1subscriber
edited March 2007 in Developing Your Invention
Hi,  I am a humble, poor man that has been playing with computers for 25 years. yes 25.  I was around in the beginning of the home PC.  I finally came up with the greatest idea for a computer. I`m sure no one has thought of it. I`m not trying to get rich or anything. I am retired at 47 yrs old.   I just want to see the product on the market with a little credit to me for the thought.I will gladly give my idea to anyone who, on a handshake, will give me the credit of designing it.  If you get really rich on it, then you could throw me a few $$$.
My idea is a tremendous space saver and will sell big in places like Japan where space is tight.
Anyone want it?  e-mail me. and I`ll send you the drawings.

Comments

• MNMtgGuyMNMtgGuy Posts: 3subscriber
    Sounds interesting...I know people who might be able to make some things happen with (i assume) hardware
    Thanks!
  • iouone2iouone2 Posts: 14subscriber
    I am curious why you haven`t done something with it on your own. I don`t think there is anyone out there ... or here @ SuN... who would pass up a great opportunity. I am also a bit unsure why you would produce and market it yourself? What part of the process do you feel obstructs you from doing it yourself? CraigL and I both write and perform music. I am sure he has followers as I do... But why don`t we make our own album and start our own label? I bet there`s a reason close to both our hearts.So what is your reason for not taking on the challenge yourself? After all, it`s a great idea and will improve the life of all mankind who use computers.
  • WildgeasWildgeas Posts: 1subscriber
    I sent you guys a fast drawing via your e-mail. Vincent I sent it to your website email addy.

thanks for looking and your interest.

• iouone2iouone2 Posts: 14subscriber
    If found it`s way into the junk mail box due to my filters... but I found it, thanks.
  • Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
    I`m sucker for new gadget, especially space savers.  Look at the one I`m marketing.  There may be some commonality in channel of distribution.  So please email me too.