WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I’ll give my idea to you........

WildgeasWildgeas subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Developing Your Invention
Hi,  I am a humble, poor man that has been playing with computers for 25 years. yes 25.  I was around in the beginning of the home PC.  I finally came up with the greatest idea for a computer. I`m sure no one has thought of it. I`m not trying to get rich or anything. I am retired at 47 yrs old.   I just want to see the product on the market with a little credit to me for the thought.I will gladly give my idea to anyone who, on a handshake, will give me the credit of designing it.  If you get really rich on it, then you could throw me a few $$$.
My idea is a tremendous space saver and will sell big in places like Japan where space is tight.
Anyone want it?  e-mail me. and I`ll send you the drawings.

Comments

• Options
    MNMtgGuyMNMtgGuy subscriber Posts: 3
    Sounds interesting...I know people who might be able to make some things happen with (i assume) hardware
    Thanks!
  • Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I am curious why you haven`t done something with it on your own. I don`t think there is anyone out there ... or here @ SuN... who would pass up a great opportunity. I am also a bit unsure why you would produce and market it yourself? What part of the process do you feel obstructs you from doing it yourself? CraigL and I both write and perform music. I am sure he has followers as I do... But why don`t we make our own album and start our own label? I bet there`s a reason close to both our hearts.So what is your reason for not taking on the challenge yourself? After all, it`s a great idea and will improve the life of all mankind who use computers.
  • Options
    WildgeasWildgeas subscriber Posts: 1
    I sent you guys a fast drawing via your e-mail. Vincent I sent it to your website email addy.

thanks for looking and your interest.

• Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    If found it`s way into the junk mail box due to my filters... but I found it, thanks.
  • Options
    Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    I`m sucker for new gadget, especially space savers.  Look at the one I`m marketing.  There may be some commonality in channel of distribution.  So please email me too.