Web site Critique

judjahjudjah Posts: 4subscriber
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
Would love input on my web site (www.shnoozles.com</A>) concerning design, content, navigation, and any other comments anyone would be willing to offer.  Would like to hear the good, bad and ugly!
Thanks, Eileen/Judjahjudjah2006-10-7 13:27:59

Comments

• judjahjudjah Posts: 4subscriber
    Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for the review.  Yeah, as a parent I would have gone crazy after a while w/the music, but the kids like it.  That`s why there is a "play" and "stop" button for each song. 
    Again, thanks for explaining the process for posting in the forum.  I`m loving it.
    Eileen
    Hi Craig,
    Thanks for your advice.  I will create a separate "kids" and "adults" entry to the site.  Hopefully, this will help solve my "music" dilemma.
    Eileen
    Hi Craig,
    Thanks so much for your great advice, which I followed.  I now created a separate "grown-up" side for The Original Shnoozles web site.  Would appreciate knowing what you think?
    www.shnoozles.com</A>
    Again, much thanks,
    Eileen
    Hi Craig,
    I really appreciated your critique, and your kind words.  It took some work, but was worth it.
    I`m always open to suggestions.
    Don`t hesitate, if you have more.
    Thanks so much,
    Eileen
    Hi Craig,
    Obviously, I know just about nothing about  SEO. What an education you`ve just given me! I appreciate it. I`ve been trying to put this website together in my spare time, learning as I go. I will absolutely go through all of your advice and try to make changes as you mentioned.  I already took a look at my opening page and I had no key words or phrases written in.  I took some of yours and added to it.  At least there are now descriptive phrases and keywords. Thanks!  I also changed the title from "index page" to "Shnoozles, an adventure in learning for children". (I`ll see if I can do better, but that`s much better than "index page").
    I will make the time and fix all of the titles for my pages in addition to all other advice you`ve given. Can I add keywords and phrases to all my pages, or just to the opening page/index.htm?
    Thank you so much for all of your help. 
    Eileen