WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Web site Critique

judjahjudjah subscriber Posts: 4
edited November 2006 in Website Critique
Would love input on my web site (www.shnoozles.com</A>) concerning design, content, navigation, and any other comments anyone would be willing to offer.  Would like to hear the good, bad and ugly!
Thanks, Eileen/Judjahjudjah2006-10-7 13:27:59

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for the review.  Yeah, as a parent I would have gone crazy after a while w/the music, but the kids like it.  That`s why there is a "play" and "stop" button for each song. 
    Again, thanks for explaining the process for posting in the forum.  I`m loving it.
    Eileen
  • Options
    Hi Craig,
    Thanks for your advice.  I will create a separate "kids" and "adults" entry to the site.  Hopefully, this will help solve my "music" dilemma.
    Eileen
  • Options
    Hi Craig,
    Thanks so much for your great advice, which I followed.  I now created a separate "grown-up" side for The Original Shnoozles web site.  Would appreciate knowing what you think?
    www.shnoozles.com</A>
    Again, much thanks,
    Eileen
  • Options
    Hi Craig,
    I really appreciated your critique, and your kind words.  It took some work, but was worth it.
    I`m always open to suggestions.
    Don`t hesitate, if you have more.
    Thanks so much,
    Eileen
  • Options
    Hi Craig,
    Obviously, I know just about nothing about  SEO. What an education you`ve just given me! I appreciate it. I`ve been trying to put this website together in my spare time, learning as I go. I will absolutely go through all of your advice and try to make changes as you mentioned.  I already took a look at my opening page and I had no key words or phrases written in.  I took some of yours and added to it.  At least there are now descriptive phrases and keywords. Thanks!  I also changed the title from "index page" to "Shnoozles, an adventure in learning for children". (I`ll see if I can do better, but that`s much better than "index page").
    I will make the time and fix all of the titles for my pages in addition to all other advice you`ve given. Can I add keywords and phrases to all my pages, or just to the opening page/index.htm?
    Thank you so much for all of your help. 
    Eileen