I am planning to hire a person to manage my Manager Managed LLC

info2bashainfo2basha Posts: 3subscriber
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi,

I am planning to Hire a person to manage my Manager-Managed-LLC. He will be the only person to manage my LLC. So can i hire the person as an Independent Contractor or do I need to hire him as an Employee.

If some body provide me the solution for this questions it would be helpful.

Regards,
Kareem

Comments

• SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy Posts: 0subscriber
    Hello Kareem and welcome to SuN!
    We are glad to have you here in the forum. Hope you`ll find someone who will fit in your given position. Wishing you good luck in your ventures.
  • info2bashainfo2basha Posts: 3subscriber
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
    So can i hire the Manager as an Independent Contractor ?
    He will be the only person in my LLC who is going to manage my LLC.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Kareem
  • KevDevKevDev Posts: 5subscriber Member
    Kareem:
    I`m not sure I understand exactly what you mean - the term "manager" has a specific meaning in regard to LLCs, similar to "member" but usually with more responsibilities.
    However, I think what you mean is, can you hire an independent contractor to oversee the day to day affairs of your business. Am I right? If so, I see no reason why not.
    However, one of the typical duties of such a person is to tell the other workers what to do. This might be a lot more difficult if the workers know that person is not also an employee.
    Good luck!
    Hi KevDev,
    Thanks for the information.
    I am on workpermit in US and I have registered my LLC company. I am the only owner of my company. As I am on workpermit I can not work for my LLC, so I need to hire a person who will be taking care of the day to day activities of my LLC.
    As my LLC is just going to start, I am planning to hire a Manager to take care of day to day activities. Initially I am planning to hire the Manager as a Contractor, because there will be lot of expences for the company if I hire the Manager as an Employee.
    As per your information I guess I can hire the Manager as an Independent Contractor.
    Could you please advise.
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards,
    Kareem
    Hi Principe,
    Thanks for the valuable information.