BRAG board

vietitalivietitali Posts: 4subscriber
Hey I got this idea because I was (and at this very moment still) desperately in need of some techie help.  Please see, if you can help.
Well anyway .. I`m an independent CSR so I`m sitting here in my own office looking out my lovely office window waiting for calls to pop up.
Well I decided to click on TigerTaco `s website that is in is sigi ..
 OMGdness!!! It-WAS-SO-CUTE!!!
So THEN I decided HEY I wanna start a thread.. and hope it goes well .. I want this thread to be about BRAGGIN of those that are a part of this community!!  I want us to SHOWCASE our fellows sunbathers!!
So here`s the rules for THIS one:
1.  PLEASE ONLY promote those members sites or products of this SUN members forum
2.  PLEASE ONLY showcase OTHERS!!  NOT your own!!
** if you want to put WHY you showcased them here then please feel free to do so!!
So my FIRST showcase is ............................................................ ... .................................................. ..................................................... ........................drrrrrrrrrrrummmmmmmmm rolllllllllll please ................................ ......................................... ...................... ..................
YUMMY TACO

i LOVE the product .... one of those DANG IT ... why didn`t I THINK OF THAT
GREAT GREAT GREAT videos!! I LOVE IT!!! there`s 2 so don`t miss it!!!

Comments