WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

BRAG board

vietitalivietitali subscriber Posts: 4
Hey I got this idea because I was (and at this very moment still) desperately in need of some techie help.  Please see, if you can help.
Well anyway .. I`m an independent CSR so I`m sitting here in my own office looking out my lovely office window waiting for calls to pop up.
Well I decided to click on TigerTaco `s website that is in is sigi ..
 OMGdness!!! It-WAS-SO-CUTE!!!
So THEN I decided HEY I wanna start a thread.. and hope it goes well .. I want this thread to be about BRAGGIN of those that are a part of this community!!  I want us to SHOWCASE our fellows sunbathers!!
So here`s the rules for THIS one:
1.  PLEASE ONLY promote those members sites or products of this SUN members forum
2.  PLEASE ONLY showcase OTHERS!!  NOT your own!!
** if you want to put WHY you showcased them here then please feel free to do so!!
So my FIRST showcase is ............................................................ ... .................................................. ..................................................... ........................drrrrrrrrrrrummmmmmmmm rolllllllllll please ................................ ......................................... ...................... ..................
YUMMY TACO

i LOVE the product .... one of those DANG IT ... why didn`t I THINK OF THAT
GREAT GREAT GREAT videos!! I LOVE IT!!! there`s 2 so don`t miss it!!!

Comments