WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Could anyone help?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FEVFEV subscriber Posts: 1
    I agree with most of the comments, the site looks pretty good, and I think the product sounds great, although I am in no position to comment on pricing.One thing i would suggest is move that "What it is and how it works" animation to the homepage. That`s a great animation and honestly i couldn`t figure out what it did until I saw it.  People today expect moving content on their homepage, video, animation. And nobody really reads the text on a website.Another nitpicky thing, i might move those 4 buttons from the bottom to a more prominent location.  I think they are all great things for people to click on, but they are `below the fold`.
  • Options
    happy2bemehappy2beme subscriber Posts: 6
    Great idea once again on the inside photo`s. Thanks! My Pics will be able to be enlarged, hopefully by close of day Monday!
  • Options
    Hey Leslie- I appreciate your thoughts as well. You are all so generous, it`s a beautiful thing. Just to share a few thoughts with regard to our pricing. I too, wish that I could offer lower pricing, but instead I opted for a very quality product. We worked for over 3 years on design, to come up with a vending machine type of product, with 4 slots for family flexibility. You can use slots for different goals, different children or even different "currency." The reason design took so long is that is was important to me that it had no moving parts, less to break, less to go wrong. Also, I`ve had 50 or so prototypes "out there" for the past two years and it amazes me how it can and has grown with the different family`s. They are a plastic, but it`s the same plastic that Disney uses for it`s kids TV`s and stereos, it`s very sturdy. I just wanted a product I could feel good about that would help other Moms (and Dads) feel good about themselves at the end of the day. The DVD is another helpful tool, that we`ve tried to fill with some great Parenting tips. So, it`s hard to share the total message on the site. At home parties, we sell a high number , so it may just be that I need to focus more on that venue for a while. Again, I`m so very thankful for your thoughts! Diana ")
  • Options
    GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Not to worry Diana! I know that in a year or so you`ll be ordering these by the tens of thousands of units and having 5-10 containers come in at a time and the retail price will EASILY be $50.00!  You`ve got such a great idea and it really looks fun... (I want an adult version and when I`m a good girl, I`d like that diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet please) You`ll hit your numbers in no time and the quality will not suffer.  I totally understand your situation, I`m having to play with my numbers as well.  Can`t wait to hear more great things about the Appreciation Station!
  • Options