Deciding on a Business

derickcoleman73derickcoleman73 subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Business Planning
Been thinking of putting up a business for over a year now.  But i really find it hard to choose what my business should be.  I just feel that somehow that my business concept that ill be having will somehow fail.  Hope you guys could give some business ideas...

Comments

• tonyharris73tonyharris73 subscriber Posts: 0
    Why do you think your concept will fail. If you`re going to make it in business you should have a "no quit" and "failure is not an option" mentality
  • StartUpSmartStartUpSmart subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,

Belief in yourself is a critical competency for any entrepreneur. So what if you do fail? It`s only a failure if you don`t try (sounds corny but true). Let me just say that every start-up fails or better yet has "failures." It`s how you handle those failures and then make the changes necessary that will shape your success.

Do your homework prior to opening the business and don`t go it alone!

Good luck!
  • tonyharris73tonyharris73 subscriber Posts: 0
    Information is really very powerful. Thank you guys for giving me some good advice and ideas about starting up a business. I did go to some other forums, especially forums for business people like http://www.schmoozii.com and www.linkedin.com..These sites as well as startupnation have greatly help me understand things about business.