Do You Approach Your Business Like "The Boy and the Nettles?"

DavidJacksonDavidJackson Posts: 143subscriber Silver Level Member
edited January 2009 in Marketing
Are you familiar with the story "The Boy and the Nettles?"
It`s a classic Aesop fable about a young boy who was stung by a Nettle.  He ran home and told his mother, "It hurts really bad, but I only touched it a little."  To which his mother replied, "That`s exactly  why it stung you. The next time you touch a Nettle, grasp it boldly, and it will not hurt you." (Continued)

David Jackson

Comments

• scottdkcpscottdkcp Posts: 0subscriber
    Really good post and article David.  I really like the idea about going all out.  I have failed to do that in the past, and it SERIOUSLY hampered my efforts, to the point where I had to give up on some really good ideas.    But I am really hoping to change that this time. 

Oh, by the way, I also added you to my links page as I said I was going to, so thanks a bunch for letting me do that.  It`s a small links page for now, but I hope to build a very strong useful links page(s) as things progress.  You can find your link below:

http://www.chosenpoint.com/links.html
  • DavidJacksonDavidJackson Posts: 143subscriber Silver Level Member
    Really good post and article David.  I really like the idea about going all out.  I have failed to do that in the past, and it SERIOUSLY hampered my efforts, to the point where I had to give up on some really good ideas.    But I am really hoping to change that this time. 

Thanks, Scott!

I enjoy writing articles that make people think about what they`re doing, even if they don`t agree with what I write.

Also, thanks for posting my link!

David Jackson