Hi guys I need help

aszx2769aszx2769 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi guys I need help  I have a business plan I have real ideas I’m just going crazy at last year honestly but I create my plan at all this time I think now is maybe exactly what I must do maybe just tell about this plan just know what about this plan think someone else

Maybe from April May 2020 I just stop talk with anyone So I’ve never talked with anyone about this plan I was alone at all this time I’m going crazy honestly but I create my plan at all this year I don’t have in the plan have anyone here I don’t have in the plan have anything here I don’t have in the plan to stay here

I know I must be in the United States as fastest as possible in Los Angeles I have in the plan to create the Future I have in the plan be the youngest billionaire at age 18 years I have in the plan to create one trillion dollars company I don’t see it different I have in the plan to create something that never exists before

I know people need this work I know people need this product I know can be enough just say these ideas to everything start work but now I think is exactly what I need find some guys who have experience in business who can say what I have to do next with all this plan with all these ideas that I have

Comments