WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hi guys I need help

aszx2769aszx2769 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi guys I need help  I have a business plan I have real ideas I’m just going crazy at last year honestly but I create my plan at all this time I think now is maybe exactly what I must do maybe just tell about this plan just know what about this plan think someone else

Maybe from April May 2020 I just stop talk with anyone So I’ve never talked with anyone about this plan I was alone at all this time I’m going crazy honestly but I create my plan at all this year I don’t have in the plan have anyone here I don’t have in the plan have anything here I don’t have in the plan to stay here

I know I must be in the United States as fastest as possible in Los Angeles I have in the plan to create the Future I have in the plan be the youngest billionaire at age 18 years I have in the plan to create one trillion dollars company I don’t see it different I have in the plan to create something that never exists before

I know people need this work I know people need this product I know can be enough just say these ideas to everything start work but now I think is exactly what I need find some guys who have experience in business who can say what I have to do next with all this plan with all these ideas that I have

Comments