Let's Get You Funding!!

Akira LindsayAkira Lindsay Posts: 2subscriber Member

Hello, and thanks for dropping by! My name is Akira, and I'm here to get you funding to fuel your dreams!

I specialize in real estate funding, however, I am looking to broaden my horizons, and am interested in a wide range of startups!

I would like to connect with you and learn more about what you are doing in business. I'm also an entrepreneur, and I love connecting with other like-minded individuals.

Best Of Luck!

Comments

• XceptionXception Posts: 1subscriber Member

I am new to this community, but I am not new to business, online and brick and mortar.

I would love to speak with you, as my current business model is building a self funded foundation that leads to real estate development and house flipping while creating a positive impact on the environment.

How do I contact you?

• RichiRichi San Francisco Bay AreaPosts: 1subscriber Member

Hi Akira, I have a real-estate based private equity fund. I am looking for 1st-round funding, are you interested in getting on board? Lets talk and I'll explain why the initial investor will gain 11x returns from the initial investment.

• accofrancoaccofranco Posts: 3subscriber Member

Hi Akira, I have a wonderful startup in the logistics sector. My startup have a very great prospect because I have been testing it manually since last year and I have seen very massive response and patronage.