WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Let's Get You Funding!!

Akira LindsayAkira Lindsay subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hello, and thanks for dropping by! My name is Akira, and I'm here to get you funding to fuel your dreams!

I specialize in real estate funding, however, I am looking to broaden my horizons, and am interested in a wide range of startups!

I would like to connect with you and learn more about what you are doing in business. I'm also an entrepreneur, and I love connecting with other like-minded individuals.

Best Of Luck!

Comments

• XceptionXception subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I am new to this community, but I am not new to business, online and brick and mortar.

I would love to speak with you, as my current business model is building a self funded foundation that leads to real estate development and house flipping while creating a positive impact on the environment.

How do I contact you?

• RichiRichi subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi Akira, I have a real-estate based private equity fund. I am looking for 1st-round funding, are you interested in getting on board? Lets talk and I'll explain why the initial investor will gain 11x returns from the initial investment.

• accofrancoaccofranco subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Hi Akira, I have a wonderful startup in the logistics sector. My startup have a very great prospect because I have been testing it manually since last year and I have seen very massive response and patronage.