WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Greeting from VReal Soft - app development company

AndreySanenkoAndreySanenko subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hello Startup Nation!

My name is Andrey and I'm Head of Delivery at VReal Soft - application development company from Ukraine. We create an easy way to expand your business ideas. Our task is to help you build an application in the way you imagine it. You may not even know what you want and that is our role, to show you all the wonder of application development based on augmented reality. 

To achieve our goals, we have come as an expert in React Native and ASP.NET framework. As time goes by, the future already came, and to catch up with the trend features we are guiding our clients to the Age of Augmented Reality. Vuforia and Unity tools, help us to build incredible applications for your ideas.

For the last five years, we have developed more than 50 applications and other IT solutions for clients from Israel, UK, US, Russia, and Netherland!

AAnd if you are looking for a dedicated team or such services, let me know and I will show you all our project that our company has made!

Thank you!

CSO of VReal Soft

Andrey Sanenko

​Skype: live:sales_56017

Comments