WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do you like Telemarketers?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
    I`ve really been pleased with the success of being on the "Do Not Call" registery - almost no telemarketing calls in the last few years since registering.  Also, when retailers ask for a phone number at the cash register these days I say "I`m sorry I don`t give my number out" or I`ll give them my fax number just to annoy potential future telemarketers that may be given the number.Our household has a rule:  We buy nothing sold over the phone or door-to-door.  (The only exception is items purchased by the neighborhood kids going door-to-door with school fundraising efforts.)  Sticking to that rule gives us a great immediate answering to unwanted sales efforts. - J.
  • Options
    BWFBWF subscriber Posts: 0
    When I started my business I was getting so many junk calls that I did`nt answer the phone which caused missed business
    So I registered with the do not list but the calls did`nt stop right away, so I surfed the web and found this site http://www.whocalled.us/list/</A> 
    This helps you report the ones that don`t follow the rules. I hope it`s helpful.