WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Member=Office Space for Lease All 50 States

ww subscriber Posts: 1 Member
I am a new member and am an affiliate sales rep. for Office Finder LLC. OfficeFinder LLC. is the leading web based office space referral and information network with highly qualified local office space leasing and sales professionals in over 1,515 markets. We are experts in office tenant representation in our local markets. Our members come from companies large and small including most of the well known commercial real estate companies such as CB Richard Ellis, Grubb and Ellis, and Colliers as well as, many boutique office space specialty firms. They are experts in assisting business locate office space and we do it well. In addition, we have an extensive network of Executive Suite options available for smaller requirements or shorter term needs. Please send your space request to: westphalia1@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited August 2017
    Hello, @w and welcome to the community!

Just a heads up, our forum is used for providing knowledge/expertise, asking questions, making connection and fostering and encouraging small business and entrepreneurship. Not to promote companies and products. 

Please review our community guidelines and let me know how I can help you be successful here! 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC