WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Private Investor to assist in revitalizing a local steakhouse with 53 years of history.

My partner and I have been Chefs in the restaurant industry for over 35 years and we are seeking a private investor to assist us in purchasing a local steakhouse restaurant. The name of it is called "The Pit Stop". It was originally started by Mario Andretti's crew chief when he raced at Grandview Speedway in Berks County Pennsylvania. It was an instant hit serving the best steaks in the area. 53 years later the Pit Stop is still in business but has recently fell on hard times and needs revitalization by someone who really knows the business and that is where my partner and I come in.

We have been working with the local SCORE chapter and have a very clear business plan in place.

Please let me know if anyone reading has any interest in hearing more about this opportunity. Thank you!

Comments