Feedback Wanted for Electronics Website

Jay WJay W Saint Louis, Missourisubscriber Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2017 in Website Critique
I built an electronics company in the St. Louis area. Launched a website a while back. I wanted some honest critique. It will be greatly appreciated.

www.robustrepairs.com

Overall ease-of-use
Appearance
Something you'd like to see more of

Thank you kindly.

- Jay

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. administrator Posts: 1,107 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Hi, @Jay W

Here is a clickable link to the website: https://www.robustrepairs.com/

• Overall ease of use: I would give a 7.5 out of 10. It's simple enough to figure out how to navigate, however there is somewhat slow loading time on your menu. 
    • Appearance: I think the image quality can be upgraded. The photos look dull and don't draw me to them. I also don't notice an alt text when I inspect the image, which will help your SEO. I like the simple color scheme of the theme, though.
    • Something I would like to see more of:  I didn't see testimonials, either. It is always wise to include those so other potential customers see you have delivered satisfactory service in the past. Also, I see you have your services under the "Repair" tab. That makes sense, but as a consumer, I'd be more immediately drawn to something that maybe says "Repair Services" or just "Services" because "Repairs" could mean different things -- your portfolio, your expertise, etc. -- not necessary where I need to go to find the right option for me. 
    Hope this helps! 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Jay WJay W Saint Louis, Missourisubscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks Ryan. This is something I will take a close look at. Feedback definitely appreciated.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. administrator Posts: 1,107 Site Admin
    You're welcome, Jay. 

@Randi Miller can do a much better job than I can in regards to website feedback. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Randi MillerRandi Miller administrator Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    Hey @Jay W! I'll toss some recommendations your way but won't be able to come up for air until Thursday. Will see you then! :wink:

Making the web a better place!

Randi Miller
    Geek Guy