WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Feedback on FREEZINda™ (Turns any protein powder into an ice cream like dessert)

jamminsport16jamminsport16 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hey guys,

I know self promotion is not highly regarded around here. But, I need feedback on my concept and new company. I came up with a way to turn any protein powder into an ice cream like dessert. The concept is similar to making Jell-O, but you would place in the freezer instead of the refrigerator. I don't have the final product yet, I'm simply just asking for feedback on the website & concept.

Thanks for your time :)

https://www.freezinda.com
God bless,
-James

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited March 2017
    Hi, @jamminsport16

You don't have the ability to post links yet (you must reach 10 posts), so I have posted here for you: https://www.freezinda.com 

Community, please provide feedback. 

This is very interesting. I have a lot of questions, though. Does this product meet FDA requirements? Once you put in the FREEZEINda mix and freeze your protein powder, how do you ensure the intended use of the original powder (to supply protein) is not at all altered from the new mix? Are there other uses/recipes for the mix? 

In terms of your website, I would have your social media links open in a new tab, so that people are still staying on site when they click on them. Also, you are probably just testing things out, but the only review and the only testimonial of the product are both from you. I would remove that and ask friends to write a remove so it doesn't look so forced. 

I hope this helps! 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • jamminsport16jamminsport16 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks Ryan,

Considering all of your comments, very very helpful! Regarding a few things:

I have been working with the Florida Department of Agriculture throughout the process to ensure full FDA compliance, regarding all aspects.

Appreciate the feedback for the testimonials section! I'll work on that :)

Love the social media links idea opening in a new page. I'll try to fix that in my template.

-James
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Glad I could help, @jamminsport16!
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC