WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

6 Budget-Friendly Strategies to Market Your Business Blog - StartupNation

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image6 Budget-Friendly Strategies to Market Your Business Blog - StartupNation

We’ve rounded up six budget-friendly strategies to market your business blog in order to start attracting new clientele today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited February 2017
    Great article, Sam! I do believe StartupNation's community is the best online forum for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Posting in online communities is a great way to build your brand and build trust, but I agree it must be done strategically, without self-promotion. A lot of folks seem to forget that.

Moz's keyword tool is quite handy for planning; I have recently been trying to understand it better myself. And yes, content is still king. It matters what you're putting out there. You must provide relevant information, solve a problem, address needs or introduce new thoughts and perspectives. Doing so leverages you and your brand into that thought-leadership space you are trying to acquire. Place relevant links to products and services where necessary, but only because it is what your audience is looking for. Nothing turns an audience away quicker than random sales pitches when users are simply looking for help.

All of Sam's points are effective strategies. A further example is linking blog articles into newsletters is an effective way to get links from the newsletter back to your website. This is need-to-know stuff, all.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    tourism123tourism123 subscriber Posts: 5 Member