Non-Techy Person with an App idea

cmcc1cmcc1 Posts: 2subscriber Member
edited January 2017 in Developing Your Invention
Hi all,

Looking for some advice on how/who I might approach with an idea to develop an app, even though I am not able to write any code myself.

I have two ideas, one would be focussed on an app for DJs/Producers whereas another has a wide appeal for online shopping which I believe has the potential to be huge. Both apps would require some very skilled app/technology development to make it work as opposed to being your standard off the shelf app that someone can put together.

I have been nervous about discussing it openly with people to date for fear of someone just going off and doing it themselves, however i realise that I need to be speaking to people if this is ever going to work.

How do I explore the idea while protecting myself, and secondly, what is the best way of finding a developer/partner that would assist me in the development of the idea?

Comments

• bharat.nimblechappsbharat.nimblechapps AhmedabadPosts: 186subscriber Silver Level Member
    Hi cmcc1,

We are leading mobile app development company. You can contact www.nimblechapps.com/contact-us
    I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company
  • artisinghartisingh Posts: 3subscriber Member
    cmcc1 wrote:
    Hi all,

Looking for some advice on how/who I might approach with an idea to develop an app, even though I am not able to write any code myself.

I have two ideas, one would be focussed on an app for DJs/Producers whereas another has a wide appeal for online shopping which I believe has the potential to be huge. Both apps would require some very skilled app/technology development to make it work as opposed to being your standard off the shelf app that someone can put together.

I have been nervous about discussing it openly with people to date for fear of someone just going off and doing it themselves, however i realise that I need to be speaking to people if this is ever going to work.

How do I explore the idea while protecting myself, and secondly, what is the best way of finding a developer/partner that would assist me in the development of the idea?

Hey there,

I would be very much interested to work it out for you. Can you please brief me more about your project on my email(<!-- e -->[email protected]<!-- e -->). You can learn more about my work at http://www.ignitesol.com

Thanks
    Arti
  • cryptobaileycryptobailey Covina, CAPosts: 8subscriber Member
    You can check out bubblecloudlab.com
    Often times if you are speaking to a professional company or professional and honest person they will make you sign a NDA to protect yourself