WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello gratitude people.

IThanksIThanks subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2016 in New Member Welcome
My name is Peter and I am very pleased to be in your community.
I have read many topics on the forum and found a lot of useful information.
I want to express my gratitude for your web site and help in expending my knowlege.
I hope that the community will help me with advice and support in my beginings.
For now I'm with my team are creating an economic social network- IThanks (World of grateful people).

OUR MISSION
Everyone who wants to prove yourself, be grateful and prosper gets a chance with IThanks!

IThanks is the first socio-economic network.
IThanks is a personalized monetized electronic system that allows citizens to send Thanks from person to person.
It's the place where participants of the network (IThanks Citizens and Partners) can show their appreciation to each other and receive money for that.
Each Thanks is being counted and this allows users to see the amount of appreciations recieved.
IThanks is your reputation and your money.
Each IThanks equals to 10 cents(USD).

Now we are starting the beta test, and if you have a desire to test the network and help in its creation, we will be glad to hear you.
I hope with your aid we will be able to build this network and improve our world.

Here is a short video about the project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0jrgD_9svc&list=PL_NxgviwCRVQf101NmQwFyNqrvFvErMtN

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community!

I am glad you have found our forum useful and informative. I do ask going forward that you avoid posting spam or overly self-promotional content.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • IThanksIThanks subscriber Posts: 5
    Thanks Rain for the greeting.

Ryan I am very interested to know the opinion of community and experts as well on how interesting they think our idea is.
    We would like to hear how you see the grateful people community? What we need to make the community grateful people ?

IThanks in advance!
  • nganhangnganhang subscriber Posts: 20
    Hi all I am new here and I am pleased to be in this community.
    I have read a a lot of topics in the forum and also found many useful informations.
    I want to thanks this forum for helpin me expending my knowlege.
    I hope the community would help me with advice.
    nganhang wrote:
    Hi all I am new here and I am pleased to be in this community.
    I have read a a lot of topics in the forum and also found many useful informations.
    I want to thanks this forum for helpin me expending my knowlege.
    I hope the community would help me with advice.

Hello, very nice to meet you.

And what are you doing? What help do you need in your business?
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    IThanks wrote:

Ryan I am very interested to know the opinion of community and experts as well on how interesting they think our idea is.
    We would like to hear how you see the grateful people community? What we need to make the community grateful people ?

IThanks in advance!

It's quite intriguing and definitely unique. I do have a couple of questions, though. If each IThank is $0.10, where is that money actually coming from? Do users pay a membership fee or is it all based off of ads? Similarly, if the money is being given to the users, how are you generating revenue?

I like the idea, but need more clarity.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
    IThanks wrote:

IThanks in advance!

It's quite intriguing and definitely unique. I do have a couple of questions, though. If each IThank is $0.10, where is that money actually coming from? Do users pay a membership fee or is it all based off of ads? Similarly, if the money is being given to the users, how are you generating revenue?

I like the idea, but need more clarity.

Thanks for you interest!
    Money come from ads(watching video, download apps, answer questions, ....) or direct payments throw viza/master card.
    All app is free to use, no fees. Only income! Revenue is based on commision on ads(small persent) or in app like stickers & other.
    The Idea is to build community, not to get a lot of money.