Looking for work about outsoucing projects

tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
Thanks J.J. Thomas for the reply.Yes, with web base, i have experience in java core, struts framwork, hibernate, spring, ejb. In addition i know about jms, Crystal report, read and parser infomation from websites...With PHP or .NET i have some knowledge but not very well but i can work with them or look the help or quick learn my selt (because i had skills in technology and code) for the good result.With skills deverlope in java base, i sure that can satisfy of your requirement.I have skills in some data base as oracle, mySql, postgree.And some Web server as Tomcat, JBoss.Some pjoject i did as www.fun4u.com.vn and others (i not know the domain because they are outsourcing!)Wish to talk more about this subject with you before the relationship.BR!Bui Tuan Ninh

Comments

• EntrevisorEntrevisor subscriber Posts: 0
    Bui Tuan Ninh,
    I am about to start a business consulting business here in the USA where I will be outsourcing my web development and programming work. I am in need of a long term relationship with someone I can trust. Before we go any further, do you have examples of some of your work? Also, what other technologies are you familiar with other than Java, J2EE,etc...? Thanks.

JJ
  • EntrevisorEntrevisor subscriber Posts: 0
    Bui Tuan Ninh,
    That is an impressive list of skills. What I will be needing is someone experienced in quickly developing a web project scope, estimating its cost to develop and then efficiently following through and developing the project. For instance, most of my clients will be needing a basic website with modern graphics and functionality. So, PHP, ASP and other similar technologies will be very important. If you can give me an example of a small business website you have done that would be very helpful. Also, do you plan on charging by the hour or by the project? Thanks.
    JJ
  • tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
    J.J Thomas,I think PHP, ASP ..or JSP are similar.So that technology is not big difficulty for me.Besider i have some friend with same field made a work group, and we can work quickly and safe.About the cost, i can make sure that it cheaper and cheaper than you thinks.For the specific, i need to see the specific requiment from you. and the plan to implement each project?Thanks and BR!Bui Tuan Ninh
  • tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Magda,Yes, about my work and my skills, you can look in others of my post. In now, my work concentrate on deverlopping web pjoject. There was some lager web project i comptete as CRM system, e-trade web...I beleved that i can  implement your requirment well.About fees, i thinks cheaper than you think, For the special, depend of special project you require.Wish to discuss with you!Cheers. Bui Tuan Ninh