WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for work about outsoucing projects

tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
Thanks J.J. Thomas for the reply.Yes, with web base, i have experience in java core, struts framwork, hibernate, spring, ejb. In addition i know about jms, Crystal report, read and parser infomation from websites...With PHP or .NET i have some knowledge but not very well but i can work with them or look the help or quick learn my selt (because i had skills in technology and code) for the good result.With skills deverlope in java base, i sure that can satisfy of your requirement.I have skills in some data base as oracle, mySql, postgree.And some Web server as Tomcat, JBoss.Some pjoject i did as www.fun4u.com.vn and others (i not know the domain because they are outsourcing!)Wish to talk more about this subject with you before the relationship.BR!Bui Tuan Ninh

Comments

• EntrevisorEntrevisor subscriber Posts: 0
    Bui Tuan Ninh,
    I am about to start a business consulting business here in the USA where I will be outsourcing my web development and programming work. I am in need of a long term relationship with someone I can trust. Before we go any further, do you have examples of some of your work? Also, what other technologies are you familiar with other than Java, J2EE,etc...? Thanks.

JJ
  • EntrevisorEntrevisor subscriber Posts: 0
    Bui Tuan Ninh,
    That is an impressive list of skills. What I will be needing is someone experienced in quickly developing a web project scope, estimating its cost to develop and then efficiently following through and developing the project. For instance, most of my clients will be needing a basic website with modern graphics and functionality. So, PHP, ASP and other similar technologies will be very important. If you can give me an example of a small business website you have done that would be very helpful. Also, do you plan on charging by the hour or by the project? Thanks.
    JJ
  • tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
    J.J Thomas,I think PHP, ASP ..or JSP are similar.So that technology is not big difficulty for me.Besider i have some friend with same field made a work group, and we can work quickly and safe.About the cost, i can make sure that it cheaper and cheaper than you thinks.For the specific, i need to see the specific requiment from you. and the plan to implement each project?Thanks and BR!Bui Tuan Ninh
  • tuanninhtuanninh subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Magda,Yes, about my work and my skills, you can look in others of my post. In now, my work concentrate on deverlopping web pjoject. There was some lager web project i comptete as CRM system, e-trade web...I beleved that i can  implement your requirment well.About fees, i thinks cheaper than you think, For the special, depend of special project you require.Wish to discuss with you!Cheers. Bui Tuan Ninh