WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from Socal - I'm a Business Intelligence Professional and Business Admin Grad

BizDataFanBizDataFan subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hi All,

I am here to share and accept business advice and experience!

A little about myself:

- 26 year old socal native
- Studied business admin with a focus on information systems (CSUF class of 2013)
- In 2011 I tried to open a computer repair shop, it failed instantly
- I've independently worked for small business owners for 10 years (providing design IT service)
- I worked as a credit card risk analyst (large data analysis)
- I then became a business analyst (business reporting and IT mix)
- I now work as a business intelligence developer for a tech startup (reporting, automation, project management, etc)

I hope to meet great people here, collaborate, and help where I can.

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community!

Here, you will find thousands of members willing to give advice, share their story, ask for help, ask though-provoking questions and more. I try to limit spam to the best of my ability in order to create a user-friendly environment as well.

Basically, if you are actively engaging and perusing around previous threads, there is a wealth of knowledge available in this community!

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Welcome to the community. This is the perfect group for communication