WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Collecting investments for building of the private house for sale

Jeremy BullJeremy Bull subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hey!

My comrade and I are architects. We've calculated that it's possible to build a house with a very little amount of money and then sell it for almost twice the sum which was spent for its erection.

Nevertheless, even that small sum of money, that is required for the building of the private house is too large for us, especially taking in account that we also need to purchase a lot for it.

Basically, roughly speaking, we've calculated that we can buy a lot and build a house on it for $15000, and then, sell it for, at least $25000 (we're talking about CIS country). This procedure is further alleviated for us due to the fact that we can develop our own project, and, as my comrade has a comprehensible experience in construction works, we can erect it ourselves.

I'd like to ask, though, what forms of investment pooling are there, for the above mentioned purpose? What would be the best way to gather the required sum of money ($15000), if we needed to have, say 10 investors, each of whom would give us $1500. How could we legally establish what dividend would each of the investor receive after selling of the building, depending on their contributions, and how could we ensure that each of them could leave the enterprise before the building is sold? Also, I'd like to ask, what would be the best way to attract the investors, taking in account that we've never built any house for sale ourselves, yet, even though, we made some projects for our clients, who successfully sold them.

Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Answers