WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Planning a business or how you're going to spend the next year?

ShaneMurrayShaneMurray subscriber Posts: 25 Member
Every time we think that the new year is the beginning of something new and the achievement of new results. Every time we promise ourselves "this new year I will do much more". Business management is no exception.
Guys, what are you going to do next year or what would you advise to do? What strategies do you want to apply? At least I'll buy new business books that will inspire me to something new, and I will look for a new motivation for myself.

Comments

• Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    It is good to hear that you are making one step forward. 

I don't really set new goals each year, but I do stick to the existing ones. Once a goal is setup, I will just keep marching til the end.

There is an inspirational quote by Martin Luther King Jr. which I always keep in mind.

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    WilliamW123WilliamW123 subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Let this new year be a wonderful one