WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do you stay motivated? Yes, you!

RudolfRudolf subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Thought Leadership
I've been an affiliate marketeer for many years, always built my own websites and marketed them. The thing is, I feel like a child. I don't want to put in the work, especially when there's a mind-boggling stuff to be done, like doing some research when making comparisons between different products.

Little things like that can keep me from moving ahead and I'm totally wasting time here procrastinating. I already outsource some of the work like article writing and sometimes I'm even too lazy to check if the articles have been written properly when they are delivered.

I've been jumping from project to project throughout the years and only since a half a year I'm really focussing on just one project. But uh-oh, I'm thinking of changing to a new project again!

I often hear that the best motivator is passion. Passion for something is an incentive on its own. When you do something for fun, money will follow eventually. I'm currently just doing it for the money, I can't say there's one enjoyable part in building this website.

I don't want to give up, but thinking I should eventually go for something that I'm more passionate about. So, this brings me to the topic question, how do YOU stay motivated? Or do you also suffer blockage. And if you do, did you overcome it and how? Or do you have a business partner that helps you motivate eachother?

Regards Rudolf

Comments