WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need Advice

MaxKellyMaxKelly subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2014 in Thought Leadership
Hi
Im 16 years old and I'm in the middle of making a busniess with my dad, its kinda a new invention. We have got people making a website and drawing up the plans for the product but I'm sick of sitting around not doing anything with it, I'm sick of not working on the busniess. Does anyone have any ideas of what i could be doing till the products are finished or anything? its driving me nuts not working on something 
Thanks Max 

Comments

• Options
    KirillSKirillS subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, Max!
    It's been quite a while since you've posted your question. I have a strong belief that it's outdated right now, but i'm still eager to answer.
    Personally, this should be discussed with your partner (aka your dad ). I don't know much about your product, but i'm 99% sure that there are always a thing to do in order to move forward, even the tiniest one.
    Good luck with your business!
  • Options
    eric0707eric0707 subscriber Posts: 0
    You missed explain you have skills and knowledge.